Our team here at InputHealth wanted to take a moment to highlight the key features of the Collaborative Health Record platform that may assist you during this tumultuous time.
InputHealth’s appointment notifications can be used to automatically communicate information to patients in relation to their booked appointments.
- All notification (messages) can be tailored to include COVID-19 information, for example, a reminder that any patient experiencing flu-like symptoms should call the clinic in advance.
- Notification content can be synced with different appointment statuses (appointment confirmation, change, reminder, cancellation, etc), ensuring that the patient always sees the right message at the right time.
Suggestions of specific email and SMS notifications to change during this time:
- Appointment Confirmation: Sent when booking is confirmed/made
- Appointment Change: Sent if the appointment is moved/changed
- Appointment Reminder: Sent before all appointments
For guidance on how to set-up and configure notifications and appointment reminders, please take a moment to review the below help articles:
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Appointment notifications are sent via Email and/or SMS, depending on the patient’s notification settings.
Examples of Notifications:
(Appointment Confirmation, Email Title: Coronavirus Alert)
Coronavirus Alert: If you have travelled to China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea or Spain in the last two weeks or have any of the following symptoms: high temperature, cough or shortness of breath please notify a staff member of your upcoming appointment. Do not go to a GP, pharmacy or hospital.