If your clinic allows online booking, you can book an appointment right from the UpPatient home screen.
📌 Note: Not all clinics allow patients to book appointments online or through the UpPatient App.
1. On the UpPatient app home screen, select Book appointment or Book visit. The booking window opens with the following sections:
Reason for visit/appointment
2. Click each section and select the Location, Reason for visit and Visit Type.
3. Select Next.
4. Select an available appointment slot:
a) Select the Date field and then, on the calendar, select an available date.
b) Select the Time field, scroll down the list of available times, and then select the time you want.
c) Select Next.
The confirmation window opens with appointment details of your booking request, including the location, date and time, type and reason.
5. To modify the appointment details, select Go back.
6. To confirm your appointment request, select Book my visit. Depending on the appointment reason you chose, a pre-visit questionnaire may appear for you to fill in.
Depending on your clinic's settings, you can complete the questionnaire now or later. See Completing questionnaires in the UpPatient app.
📌 Note: You may be required to complete the questionnaire before the appointment can be confirmed.
Updated May 2021