In the Qnaires tab of the UpPatient app, you can access and complete two types of Questionnaires (Qnaires):
Assigned Qnaires: Qnaires your physician has assigned you to complete prior to an upcoming appointment or following an appointment.
Available Qnaires: Qnaires your clinic has made available to you to complete if and when you want. You do not require an appointment to complete these Qnaires.
If you have any outstanding assigned Qnaires, in the UpPatient menu, the Qnaire option is flagged with the number of Qnaires to complete.
1. Log in to the UpPatient App. See Logging into the UpPatient app.
2. In the UpPatient menu, select Qnaire. A list of Your Assigned Qnaires and Available Qnaires is displayed.
3. Select the questionnaire you want to complete, and then select Start.
A description of the questionnaire and the estimated time for completion displays.
4. If you selected the wrong questionnaire, or if you realized that you don't have time to complete the questionnaire, select Close. You return to the Qnaires list.
5. To start the questionnaire, select Start Questionnaire.
6. Answer the questions to the best of your ability.
7. To move down the questionnaire (to see more questions) scroll down with your finger.
8. When you finish the questions on a page, select Next Page to continue.
9. After you finish the questionnaire, a message displays indicating that your answers have been submitted. Select Click here to continue.
If the questionnaire is for a self-assessment with results, you're presented with your current results, and the results from your previous assessment.
10. To view your historical results:
a) Select Results. A list of your previous assessments displays with the date, time and score for each assessment.
b) To see your responses in further detail, in the list, select the assessment.
Updated May 2021