If you no longer use the UpPatient app (for example, because you're no longer a patient at a clinic that offers the app), you can delete your account.
1. Log into the UpPatient app. See Logging into the UpPatient app (for patients).
2. In the UpPatient menu, select More.
3. Under Personal Information, select My Profile.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the My Profile window, and then select Delete my account.
A warning message appears, prompting you to confirm your email address and to confirm that you want to permanently delete your account.
5. To go back to My Profile without deleting your account, select Cancel.
6. To delete your account, in the Email field, type your email, and then select Delete.
Updated May 2021