If you're a patient at multiple clinics that offer the UpPatient app, when you use the app, you can switch between clinics. This allows you to choose the clinic you want to book an appointment at, view messages for, etc.
1. Log into the UpPatient app. See Logging into the UpPatient app (for patients).
2. In the UpPatient menu, select More.
3. Scroll down to the Clinics area. Your clinics are listed here. The clinic you're currently connected to is indicated by a checkmark.
4. If the clinic you want isn't listed, but you know they offer the UpPatient app, connect to the clinic. See Creating an UpPatient account and connecting to a clinic (for patients).
5. Under Clinics, select the clinic you want to connect to.