Picture questions allow patients to upload a photo to their Qnaire. This is very useful in a virtual clinic when, for example, patients want to send you an image of a worrisome skin condition. Or, when you want your patients to update their patient chart avatar with a photo.
1. From the Questions page within a new or existing Qnaire, click +New Question. See Creating Qnaires for information on how to navigate to the Questions page.
A New Content box with all the possible question types appears.
2. Under Choose Type, click Picture.
A new window opens.
3. Fill out the applicable fields using the below table.
Question Text for Picture Upload
Type the question.
Question Subtext (optional)
Type any additional information related to the question.
This appears under the question.
Question Label (optional)
To change the way the question appears in the Qnaire responses, type a new Label.
Question: Take a picture of your rash.
Question label: Skin Rash.
The question appears on the answer sheet as Skin Rash.
Select Yes to make the question optional to complete or No to make it mandatory.
Allow user to select images from gallery (mobile)
Select Yes to enable patients to take a photo and/ or browse their photo library / folders from their mobile phone.
Qnaire Variable Name and Exportable Name
This is used for exporting purposes (simple exports / data slices).
Type a name/ code you want to see when exporting data.
Natural Language Conversation
Update Patient Avatar
Select to automatically update their patient chart avatars.
4. To add more questions, click +New Question.
5. To publish the Qnaire, click Next Step. See Publishing your Qnaires.
📌 Note: If you edited an existing Qnaire and you are done, close the Qnaire creator window. The Qnaire creator automatically saves your changes.
Updated June 6, 2022