InputHealth is excited to announce the addition of several new product features and the implementation of some minor bug fixes within our Collaborative Health Record (CHR) platform. Below you will find the supporting information and where required, instructions on how to take advantage of the new updates.
Summary View (New!):
1) Selecting Summary View will give you a preview of the various sections within the Patient Chart.
2) Selecting the Details button will expand these sections and allow you to add/edit items.
Summary View (Customize):
Select Add Sections to customize what you would like to see in the Summary View (e.g. Active Medications, Admin Notes, Encounters, etc.).
Note: You can also edit this via Settings > Patient > Summary Settings.
Qnaire Scores via Encounter Templates:
You can now reference Qnaire scores inside your Encounter Templates. This can be set up as a Patient Data Variable and used by physician(s) as a measurement tool.
1) Add Custom Scoring to your Qnaire.
2) Insert the Qnaire Score as a Variable into your Encounter Template.
3) The patient's completed Qnaire Score will now appear in the Encounter!
Qnaire: Information no longer appearing twice.
At InputHealth we strive to constantly bring innovation and support to our CHR platform and look forward to sharing with you the next update. One of our goals is to keep you informed on how you and your clinic can take full advantage of all InputHealth’s product features.
Your InputHealth Team!