If you cannot remember your password to log into the CHR, you can quickly reset it and choose a new one.
1. On the login window, type your Email Address.
2. Click Forgot Password?
3. An alert appears, indicating that an email will be sent with instructions. Click Okay.
4. You will receive an email with the subject Reset password instructions. Click the link provided in the email to reset your password.
5. The CHR opens and you are prompted to select a new password. It must be at least 8 characters, and one you have never used before.
6. Click Update Password. You are then logged into the CHR and you will receive a confirmation email that your password has been changed. Use this new password going forward.
Possible Road Blocks
If you receive an error that the reset password token is invalid, this usually means you have requested to reset your password several times. Ensure you are selecting the most recent email to reset your password.
If you receive a server error when trying to reset your password from the link sent, please contact your CHR administrator; your account may have been deactivated.
Updated April 20, 2021