You can search the appointment schedule for the next available appointment that matches your criteria.
For example, you can search for the next available new patient or complete physical time slot. You can also search for the next opening with any one provider or with any of a selected list of providers.
1. From Schedules, click +Add > Appointment.
2. Select the Location where you want to search for the appointment.
3. Select the Appointment Type you are searching for.
4. Select the Practitioners whose schedules you want to search. The provider schedule(s) you are currently viewing will automatically be selected for you. Click Select one you have selected the providers.
5. Next choose the Day of Week to find an available appointment. Select Any if the patient does not have a preference for the day of week.
6. Choose the Time of Day for the appointment - Morning, Afternoon, or Evening. Select Any if the patient does not have a preference.
7. Finally, select the Date Range in which to find an available appointment. The default date range is one month.
8. Any available appointment slots matching your criteria appear in a list at the bottom of the window.
9. Select an appointment from the list to book an appointment at that time. Complete the booking as you normally would (see Booking appointments for more information).
Updated May 28, 2021