If you select the same recipient for a majority of the messages and tasks you send or assign (for example, your medical office assistant), you can set the user to be the default recipient for any new messages you create.
1. At the top of the TELUS CHR main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. Scroll down to the User Preferences area.
4. In the Primary Assistant drop-down list, select the user.
5. To set the primary assistant as the default recipient for all messages, including both regular inbox messages and quick messages, select the Apply by default to all new messages to users checkbox.
📌 Note: If you don't select the Apply by default to all new messages to users checkbox, the Primary Assistant default's as the recipient only for quick messages.
6. Click Save Preferences.
7. Refresh your browser window to apply the changes.
Updated July 7, 2021