Similar to other sections of the platform, you can filter and customize your view in Pathways by selecting from various options available in the menu at the top of the screen.
Filtering by Pathway
If you use multiple Pathways, click on the Pathway title to switch to another one.
Filtering by location and/or provider
1. To filter by location or by provider, at the top of the Pathways screen, click the house and people icons with a white background to display the filter options.
2. To filter by lcoation, select a Location from the list.
3. By default, all appointment providers and all primary physicians are displayed. To filter by provider, click All Practitioners or All Physicians and choose the appropriate one(s) from the list.
4. Click Save to apply the filter(s).
Customizing what information is displayed in the card
By default, a Pathways card displays the presenting issue, task summaries, important patient tasks, important tags, appointment date/time, appointment status/type, and appointment practitioner. You can customize your view to simplify the information displayed on the card.
1. At the top of the Pathways screen, click the house and people icons with a white background to display the filter options.
2. By default, all contents are selected. Click a content type to clear it (it becomes white).
3. Click Save to apply the filter(s).
Including or excluding virtual visits
By default, virtual visits are included in the Pathways. At the top of the Pathways screen, click +Virtual to hide virtual visits. Click the button again to show them.
Showing only patients in your schedule
By default, the Pathway shows all patients with an appointment in any schedule, as well as patients in the Pathway without an appointment. To filter the Pathway to display only patients scheduled to see you, and exclude patients without appointments, at the top of the screen, click Only My Patients.
📌 Note: Only My Patients are patients who are booked in your schedule, and not necessarily patients where you are assigned as the Primary Practitioner.
Updated December 24, 2021