In your TELUS CHR profile, you can add an image of yourself (called an avatar). When you add an avatar image, it displays beside your name in various areas in the CHR, for example, in the Inbox and Contacts.
If you're a provider, your avatar also displays above your schedule and, if you allow your patients to book appointments online, your patients can see your avatar when booking...
... and confirming appointments.
📌 Note: Only you can update your avatar image. Other users (even users with administrative authority in the TELUS CHR) cannot update it for you.
1. Save the picture you want to use to your computer.
2. At the top of the TELUS CHR main menu, click your current avatar image.
3. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
4. Under Profile Photo, click Choose Your Picture, and then search for and select the image file. Your avatar image is updated.
5. Refresh your browser for the changes to take effect.