For patient data values displayed in the chart Summary or in the Patient Data chart area, you can choose to show or hide the date the latest data entry was recorded.
📌 Note: This is a user-specific setting that is set by each user individually.
1. At the top of the TELUS CHR main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. Scroll down to the User Preferences area.
4. Under Patient Data Request Dialog Visibility, choose to either Show or Hide the date of the latest entry.
5. At the bottom of the User Preferences area, click Save Preferences.
6. Refresh your browser window for the changes to take effect.
Updated July 7, 2021