When you log into the TELUS CHR, the the CHR page that opens first is determined by the Landing Page set in your Profile. For example, you can set the Schedules, Inbox or Patients area to open by default.
📌 Note: Users with administrative authority in the TELUS CHR can also update this setting for you. See Updating a user's general profile information and settings.
1. At the top of the TELUS CHR main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. In the Profile Information area, in the Landing Page list, select the TELUS CHR page you want.
4. At the bottom of the Profile Information area, click Save Profile.
5. Refresh your browser for the changes to take effect.
Updated July 7, 2021