If you're a provider and you add a biography to your TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) user profile, if you enable patients to book appointments with you online, patients can view your bio when prompted to choose a provider to book with.
📌 Note: Users with administrative permissions in the CHR can also add or update your bio for you. See Updating a user's general profile information and settings.
1. At the top of the main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. In the Profile Information area, in the Biography/Welcome Text field, type or update your bio.
4. At the bottom of the Profile Information area, click Save Profile.
5. Refresh your browser for the changes to take effect.
Updated March 14, 2022