Any recipient of a message can invite others to join the conversation. However, if you are the one who started the message, you can remove others from it and prevent them from getting any future updates. This is useful when you want to exclude individuals if they were mistakenly included in the message or the conversation no longer applies to certain individuals.
1. From the main menu, click Inbox and click the message you want to remove individuals from.
2. Within the message, click Remove.
The Remove Users window displays.
3. Click in the Select Recipient field, search for and select the person to remove from the conversation.
💡 Tip: To remove more than one person from the conversation, click in the Select Recipient field again to select another individual.
4. Click Remove. The selected person is removed from the conversation and will no longer receive any replies or notifications for this message.
💡 Tip: The message also shows the person you removed.
5. When done, at the bottom, click Close or Mark Done according to your workflow.
Updated June 22, 2022