Any changes you make to an injection or immunization are easily visible in the history. You can see what was first recorded for the injection, and then any subsequent changes.
1. Open the patient's chart.
2. In the Quick Menu or the Start/Open menu, choose Injections.
3. Click the clock icon beside the injection for which you want to view the history.
4. The History window opens, showing a column for each time there was an update, including the original injection. The most recent changes are on the left. In this example, we can see that a comment regarding side effects was added a few days after the original injection entry.
5. If there are multiple pages of information, click Next Page and Previous Page to navigate between them.
6. Click Close when you are finished.
Updated October 7, 2021