Before you can use TELUS CHR Mobile you must have permission for TELUS CHR Mobile. Then, you must pair your device with the CHR.
📌 Note: You must be using iOS 13 or later, or Android 10 or later to use TELUS CHR Mobile.
Have your device with you while you log into your CHR to complete the setup.
When you pair, you will be asked to choose a personal identification number (PIN) to secure the app on your mobile device. This PIN is different from your password to log into the CHR.
1. Download TELUS CHR Mobile on your device, from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Open TELUS CHR Mobile on your device.
3. Review the terms and conditions and select the checkbox to agree. Select Continue.
4. On the page that appears, select Open Scanner. The app may prompt for access to your device's camera - select OK.
3. In the CHR, from the main menu choose Settings > TELUS CHR Mobile. A QR code is displayed.
📌 Note: if you do not have permission for TELUS CHR Mobile, a message displays indicating that TELUS CHR Mobile is not enabled for your account and there is no QR code visible. Contact an administrator to grant you permission for TELUS CHR Mobile.
4. Hold your device so that the code image (displayed in your CHR) is in the centre of your device's screen. Your device automatically captures the information.
5. At the Create a PIN code for login screen, enter a 6-digit PIN. Your PIN must contain at least 3 unique numbers, and cannot contain 3 consecutive numbers (such as 123).
6. Re-enter your 6-digit PIN on the Confirm your PIN screen.
7. If you have biometric login enabled on your device, you are prompted to Setup Biometric Login. Select the method of biometric login to use, if you want to enable biometric login. If you want to log in only using a PIN, select OK to continue without setting up biometric login.
8. TELUS CHR Mobile opens. You are now ready to use TELUS CHR Mobile!
Updated August 4, 2022