When you open TELUS CHR Mobile, your schedule for today is displayed. You can view your schedule by day or week, and quickly navigate to a specific date or move forward and backward through the schedule by day or by week. You can also choose to view a schedule other than your own.
💡 Tip: you can zoom in and out using the standard gestures on your device. This is helpful to see more of your schedule on the screen, or to see more information for individual appointments.
💡 Tip: to manually refresh the schedule and retrieve the latest information from the CHR, swipe down from the top of the screen.
1. To change between day view and week view, select the icon above the column showing the schedule times.
2. To select and navigate to a specific date, select the month and year at the top left of the screen.
3. To return to today's schedule, select the calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. To change the location, select the location from the list at the top right. (The default location is the one you have currently selected in the CHR).
5. To view a different schedule, select your avatar in the top right. Either search for the schedule you want to view, or select it from the list. The 5 most recently-opened schedules are displayed at the top of the list.
💡 Tip: Tap Back to my schedule at the top of the window to return to your own schedule.
6. To view the details of an appointment, or to edit an appointment, select it from the calendar.
💡 Tip: You can also open the patient's chart or take a photo (upload a file to the Patient Files) from here.
💡 Tip: If you have navigated away from the schedule, select My Schedule to return to it.
Updated July 19, 2022