You can quickly block off time in your schedule while you are on the go, using TELUS CHR mobile.
1. When viewing your schedule, select the + icon and then select Off Time to block off time in your schedule.
📌 Note: you can block time off only in the schedule you are currently viewing.
2. Select the start date and time, and then the end date and time to be blocked off.
3. Optionally select a colour to appear on the schedule, as a visual indicator that this time should not be booked.
4. In the Memo field, type a description to appear in the schedule at the top of the time slot.
5. Select Create when you are finished. A message appears that the off time was successfully added, and the coloured time off appears on the schedule with your memo at the top.
Updated July 20, 2022