If you are no longer working at a clinic, you can remove that clinic from your TELUS CHR Mobile application.
1. Log into TELUS CHR Mobile and, if necessary, switch clinics so you are logged into the clinic you are removing.
2. Select the Clinic button on the bottom right.
3. In the Clinic screen, ensure the clinic you are removing is the one that is displayed at the top of the screen.
4. Click the ... button and choose Unpair clinic.
5. You are prompted to confirm you want to unpair from this clinic. Select Unpair.
6. The clinic is removed from the list of clinics in TELUS CHR Mobile and you are automatically logged into the next clinic in the list. If you had only one clinic paired, you are returned to the screen to open the scanner and scan a QR code.
Updated August 12, 2022