You can view draft and signed Encounters for a specific patient using TELUS CHR Mobile.
📌 Note: Encounters in TELUS CHR Mobile are read-only; you cannot add or update data from Encounters at this time.
1. Select the Patients icon from the main menu, and then search for and select a patient. For more information, see Searching for patients in TELUS CHR Mobile.
2. To view the interactions for a patient, select Encounters.
3. The list of draft and signed encounters is displayed. Click to open an encounter.
4. For draft encounters, empty sections are greyed out.
5. For signed encounters, sections without content are collapsed.
6. Viewing encounter details:
View finished and queued
View encounter templates entered and tables inserted into encounter.
View examination details and vitals entered.
Assessment and plan
View assessment and plan and diagnosis codes added.
View prescriptions created.
View details of forms or attachments but cannot make changes or add attachments.
View encounter referrals.
View details of injection but cannot make changes or add injections.
View automated follow-ups attached to encounter.
View draft billing items.
Addendums (signed encounters only)
Click +Add Addendum to create new addendum.
Updated February 3, 2023