⚡ Quick start: This topic provides a high level overview of the steps required to quickly complete the task. For detailed instructions, refer to the comprehensive help topic Booking appointments.
1. From the main menu, click Schedules.
2. Navigate to the appropriate provider’s schedule using the filter icon, and use the calendar to change to the desired date.
3. Click the time on the schedule to book the appointment.
4. If necessary, change to a Virtual Visit.
5. Click No Patient Selected to open a window to search for the patient. Type part of the surname or first name to see a list of matches and then select the patient from the list.
💡 Tip: If the patient does not yet exist in your system, click the new patient icon in the top right corner.
6. Click Select an appointment type and begin typing to search for an appointment type, or select one from the list.
7. In the Presenting Issue field, click No Issue Set and select the reason for the visit from the list.
8. Click Save.
9. The Confirm Notifications window appears. Click Send to send the appointment notification to the patient.
Updated March 20, 2023