🎞️ View video tutorial: Navigating the schedule
You can view and navigate the appointment scheduler to best meet your workflow needs.
You can view schedules by day or week, for one provider or multiple providers at the same time.
You can quickly navigate to a specific date, or move forward and backward through the clinic schedule by day or week. This is useful if you need to book a follow-up appointment for a patient for a specific number of days, weeks, or months in the future.
1. Click the Schedules icon from the main menu.
2. Today's appointment schedule appears.
📌 Note: If you open the schedule and are not seeing all appointments, or your schedule is blank when it shouldn't be, check your schedule filters. See Filtering the schedule for more information.
3. Select the Day or Week buttons at the top to switch between day view and week view.
📌 Note: If you have multiple schedules displayed, week view can become crowded depending on the size of your screen. See Filtering schedules for more information on changing which schedules are displayed.
4. Use the calendar to quickly change to a different date. Click the blue arrows to move forward or backward a month at a time. Click a date to change the schedule to that date. If you are in week view, the entire week is selected and displayed.
5. Use the arrows above the calendar to change the day or week you are currently viewing in the schedule. For example, if you are in week view, click the right arrow to quickly jump to the next week.
6. At any time, click Today to return to today's date. You can also click the Schedules icon from the main menu to return to today's date.
7. Select the clock icon to scroll to the current time automatically. The current time appears as a thin red line across the schedule. Click the clock icon again to toggle this off.
8. Select the zoom percentage. Higher zoom levels display fewer time slots on the screen. To see more of the day at one time, select a lower zoom level.
Updated April 29, 2021