You can print a list of all the appointments for a provider from Schedules or from Visits. The lists are slightly different; print the one that best suits your needs. The daysheet printed from Visits is customizable and includes the total number of appointments for that day. The daysheet printed from the schedule cannot be customized. (See Printing your Visits for the steps to print from Visits).
1. Select Schedules from the main menu.
2. If necessary, change the schedule to view the date you want to print a daysheet for.
3. Click the provider's name or initials at the top of the schedule.
4. In the Day Sheet window that appears, click Print Summary.
5. After printing, Close the Day Sheet window.
📌 Note: You can change the size of the daysheet using the layout and scale settings in the print dialog.
Updated May 5, 2021