A clinic may have a large number of Qnaires and form, encounter, letter and billing templates. Different users within the clinic may not need to use most of them on a regular basis. Fortunately, each user can have customized folders, so you can avoid scrolling through all content every time you need a favourite Qnaire or template.
Even when you have folders configured, you can still access any Qnaire or template you need by selecting the All Templates folder.
1. To create a folder for yourself, click your avatar and then click Contents.
2. To create folders for other users, from the main menu, click Settings > Folders, search for and select a name.
3. If you already have one or more folders, those will appear in the dialog that opens. Otherwise, it will be empty. Click + Add Folder.
The Folder Content window opens.
3. Type a name and a description for the new folder.
4. Click + Add Content. A tabbed menu opens.
The five blue tabs display Qnaires, encounter templates, letter templates, form templates and billing templates.
5. Click a Qnaire or template to add it to the folder. When you are done adding items, click away from the menu.
The Folder Content window lists the items that have been added to the folder.
6. Click Apply to save the folder and close the window.
Now, when choosing a Qnaire, form, encounter, letter or billing template, you can first choose a folder that contains a focused subset of all items.
Updated September 21, 2023