A clinic may have a large number of Qnaires and form, encounter and letter templates. Different users within the clinic may not need to use most of them on a regular basis. Fortunately, each user can have customized folders, so you can avoid scrolling through all content every time you need a favourite Qnaire or template.
Even when you have folders configured, you can still access any Qnaire or template you need by selecting the All Templates folder.
📌 Note: You can create folders and add Qnaires and letter templates, if you have the Folders permission. To add encounter and form templates to folders you must have the Folders and Template: Encounters and Template: Forms permissions. See User permissions.
1. To create a folder for yourself, click your avatar and then click Contents.
📌 Note: When using the CHR, you only have access to the All Templates folder and the folders assigned to you.
2. To create folders for other users, from the main menu, click Settings > Folders, search for and select a name.
3. If you already have one or more folders, those will appear in the dialog that opens. Otherwise, it will be empty. Click +Add Folder.
The Folder Content window opens.
📌 Note: You can also click a folder to add or remove Qnaires and templates from it.
3. Type a name and a description for the new folder.
4. Click +Add Content. A tabbed menu opens.
The four blue tabs display Qnaires, encounter templates, letter templates, and form templates.
5. Click a Qnaire or template to add it to the folder. When you are done adding items, click away from the menu.
The Folder Content window lists the items that have been added to the folder.
💡 Tip: To delete an item from the folder, hover your mouse over an item in the list. An X appears to the right of the name. Click the X.
6. Click Apply to save the folder and close the window.
Now, when choosing a Qnaire, form, encounter, or letter template, you can first choose a folder that contains a focused subset of all items.
Updated June 22, 2022