When a patient completes a Qnaire that's configured to update patient data values in their TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) chart, a clinic user must confirm the information before it's applied to the chart.
You confirm the information by opening the patient's chart. If there's Qnaire-produced patient data to review for the patient, their responses appear as a pop-up window.
You can see this pop-up window only if it's set to show in your user preferences.
📌 Note: This is a user-specific setting that is set by each user individually.
1. At the top of the main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. Scroll down to the User Preferences area.
4. Under Patient Data Request Dialog Visibility,
a. To see the Update Information Requests window after a patient has completed a Qnaire with patient data that must pre-fill the chart, select Show.
b. If you do not want to see the Update Information Requests window when there's patient data to be confirmed, select Hide.
📌 Note: If you select Hide, the patient data still has to be reviewed and confirmed by another user before it appears in the patient's chart.
5. At the bottom of the User Preferences area, click Save Preferences.
6. Refresh your browser window for the changes to take effect.
📌 Note: Alternatively, if you want to hide the window, you can click Always Skip at the top-right corner of the Update Information Requests window and click Okay to confirm the action.
Updated October 24, 2022