You can customize your view of the Visits dashboard to view only the information you need to see, as well as change the layout.
1. From the main toolbar, click Visits.
2. In the top-right corner, click the gear icon. The list of available columns appears.
3. Choose the columns to display:
To add a column, click to select it from the list (appears in blue).
To remove a column, click to clear it from the list (appears in white).
To change the order of columns, click and drag the highlighted (blue) columns into the order you'd like them to appear.
4. Click back in the Visits window to see your changes.
5. To enlarge the window, click and drag the right or left side or bottom of the window. You can also click the maximize/minimize button to make the window fill the screen.
💡 Tip: If the Visits dashboard is not full screen, you can navigate to other areas of the CHR while leaving the Visits open.
6. To adjust the size of the columns, click and drag the grey divider line between the columns.
Updated December 19, 2021