You can customize the information that appears at the top of patient charts you view. For example, you can display the patient's vitals, scores, latest lab results, or any other patient data type.
This allows you to quickly check or click and update information important to you, while navigating through a patient chart.
Any customization you make is only for your user profile; it does not affect other users. Your customization applies to all patient records you view.
📌 Note: If you want to view all patient data entries, go to the Patient Data section of the patient chart.
1. Open a patient chart.
2. In the patient data header, click the gear icon on the right.
If you don't see the patient data header: At the top of the chart, click the Dashboard icon, navigate to the Patient Data widget, and click Manage.
💡 Tip: If the Patient Data widget is missing, click + to add it. For details, refer to Customizing the patient dashboard.
The Manage Patient Data Widget window opens.
3. Search and select the patient data types you want to include.
4. To change the order of the data, click and drag the items in the list.
5. Under Display Type, select Header.
6. Click Save.
7. If the patient data takes up more than one line, click the arrow on the right to collapse or expand the header.
8. To edit data in the header, click the data item.
For example, click Weight to record the patient's current weight.
Updated February 15, 2023