Create custom patient groups to associate patients in your system who share similar considerations or characteristics. For example, create a group to easily find patients who require an interpreter.
Patient groups use status tags to categorize the patients. Within a patient group, you can define whether patients must have a specific status tag applied in their chart or whether they must NOT have the status tag in their chart. In the example above, you would require a status tag of "requires interpreter" to specify within your group.
Therefore, before you define patient groups, define status tags and apply them to the applicable patient charts.
Patient groups appear as a patient folder (at the bottom of the list). To view patients within a group, choose the group name while viewing patient folders.
1. From the main menu, click Settings > Patient.
2. Scroll down to the Patient Groups section. Existing groups appear.
3. To create a new group, click Add New Group.
4. To edit an existing group, click the group name.
5. In the Group name field, type a name for the group.
6. To include patients who have a specific status tag in their chart, click With and select or search for the status tag.
💡 Tip: You can include multiple tags.
7. To exclude patients who have a specific status tag in their chart, click Without and select or search for the status tag.
8. To remove a tag, click the tag name.
9. Click Save.
The group is added to the list.
Updated February 12, 2022