Create custom patient groups to associate patients in your system to a group of patients who share similar considerations or characteristics. For example, you may want to create a group to easily find patients who require an interpreter. Patient groups use status tags to categorize the patients. When you create a patient group, you define whether patients have a specific status tag applied in their chart or whether they do NOT have the status tag in their chart.
Therefore, before you define patient groups, define status tags and apply them to the applicable patient charts or patients who do NOT have the status tag in their chart.
After you create patient groups, you can choose a group and view patients who belong to the group while viewing patient folders. Patient groups appear at the bottom of the patient folder list.
1. On the CHR main toolbar, click Settings > Patient.
2. Scroll down to the Patient Groups section. Existing groups appear.
3. To create a new group, click Add New Group.
4. To edit an existing group, click the group name.
5. Type a name for the group.
6. To include patients who have a specific status tag in their chart, click With and select or search for the status tag.
7. To exclude patients, click Without and select or search for the status tag.
8. To remove a tag, click the tag name.
9. Click Save.
The group is added to the list.
Updated April 5, 2021