You can cut and paste multiple appointments to reschedule more than one appointment at a time. For each appointment you can choose the date and time to move it to.
To move a single appointment, see Rescheduling a single appointment.
1. In your schedule view, ensure you see the appointments you want to move.
2. In the top-right corner of the schedule, click the scissors icon.
3. Select the appointment(s) you wish to move. The selected appointment(s) appear in the window.
💡 Tip: Select an appointment again to remove it from the list.
4. Navigate to the schedule and date you want to move the appointment(s) to.
5. For each appointment in the list, select it and then click the new date/time on the schedule.
6. The appointment booking window opens for the selected appointment. Make any other changes, if necessary. Click Save to move the appointment to the new day/time.
7. If there is another appointment in the timeslot you selected, a warning appears. Click Close to choose another timeslot, or Skip if you want to book it anyway.
8. Once you have finished moving all the appointments, a message appears asking you to confirm. Click Yes to close the window. If you want to select more appointments to move, click No and repeat the process.
Updated December 24, 2021