You can view an aggregate of risk factors that were entered in the various sections of the patient's health profile. When you select the Risk Factor checkbox for a profile item, it appears within the Risk Factors section of the health profile, enabling you to view all the risk factors at once.
1. Open the health profile from the patient's chart using one of the following methods:
In the patient dashboard view, click Start/Open > Health Profile.
In the patient summary, expand the desired health profile section.
From an encounter or letter template (see Adding health profile items to an encounter or letter template).
2. Expand the Risk factors profile section.
3. To view or edit details about an item, click it.
4. To delete an item, click the trash icon.
5. To view an item's history, click the history icon.
Updated May 31, 2021