If you regularly monitor your clinic's outgoing faxes, you can choose to enable the fax widget. The fax widget is an expandable window in the bottom-right corner of your TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) window. It enables you to view, resend and remove any successful, in progress and failed outgoing faxes without having to navigate to the Outbox area of the CHR.
⚠️ Important: When enabled, the fax widget acts as a progress bar and therefore will not appear until a fax is sent out.
If a fax is sent successfully, the widget auto-hides itself.
If a fax is sent but fails, the widget stays open. See Viewing outgoing items
If you find the dialog box cumbersome, you can choose to disable the fax widget.
📌 Note: This is a user-specific setting.
1. At the top of the main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile information window appears.
3. Under Personal information, select Preferences.
4. Under Outgoing fax status widget, select Enable or Disable.
5. Your preferences are automatically saved.
💡 Tip: If you close the fax widget in error, a manual refresh makes it visible again and any successfully sent faxes disappear from the list.
Updated January 09, 2023