If you regularly monitor your clinic's outgoing faxes, you can choose to enable the fax widget. The fax widget is an expandable window in the bottom-right coner of your TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) screen. It enables you to view, resend and remove any successful, in progress and failed outgoing faxes without having to navigate to the Outbox area of the CHR.
⚠️ Important: When enabled, the fax widget acts as a progress bar and therefore will not appear until a fax is sent out.
If a fax is sent successfully, the widget auto-hides itself.
If a fax is sent and fails, the widget stays open. See Viewing outgoing items
If you find the dialog box cumbersome, you can choose to disable the fax widget.
📌 Note: This is a user-specific setting that is set by each user individually.
1. At the top of the main menu, click your avatar image.
2. Click Profile. Your Profile Settings opens.
3. Scroll down to the User Preferences area.
4. Below Background Jobs Widget, choose to Enable or Disable the fax widget.
5. At the bottom of the User Preferences area, click Save Preferences.
6. Refresh your browser window for the changes to take effect.
💡 Tips If you close the fax widget in error, a manual refresh will make it visible again and any successful fax(es) sent will disappear from the list.
Updated October 11, 2022