When patients self-book appointments, and they select an appointment start time, the available start time intervals they can choose from are customized by your clinic. For example, available start times can appear in 5 min, 10 min or 15 min intervals.
You set appointment time intervals for each schedule's standard and flexible working hours. You can also set this for flexible working hour templates. Because you set this for each group of working hours individually, you can set a schedule to have different appointment time intervals for different days, or even for different times of the day. For example, if a provider offers in-office visits in the morning at 15min intervals, and offers only phone and virtual visits in the afternoon at 10min intervals.
1. From the main menu, click Settings > Scheduling > Hours.
2. Perform one of the following actions:
If you are setting this for a provider's standard working hours, beside the provider's name, click Edit > Standard.
If you are setting this for a provider's flex hours, click Edit > Flex, and then select or Add a group of flex hours.
If you are setting this for a flex schedule template, click Flex Templates, and then select or add a template by clicking Add Template.
3. In the calendar, click a group of working hours you want to set appointment time intervals for, or click an empty time to add working hours.
4. In the Update Work Hour or Add Work Hour window, in the Intervals drop-down, select the appointment time interval.
5. Click Save.
6. Repeat step 3 to step 5 for each group of working hours you want to set this for.
Tags: e-booking, online booking, eBooking, self-booking
Updated: October 8, 2021