All Collections
Provincial (OHIP) billing (Ontario)
Submitting a remittance advice inquiry (Ontario)
Submitting a remittance advice inquiry (Ontario)
Updated over a week ago

If you determine that a Ministry of Health (MOH) payment adjustment has been applied incorrectly or to make changes to a claim due to incorrect information, you can either speak to a claim assessor from your district office, or submit a RA inquiry to obtain clarification from the MOH.

A RA inquiry is a written request to get more information on why a claim was not paid.


  1. From your portal main page, find the accounting ID of the claim that was not paid by clicking Claims > Lookup Claims.

  2. Submit the RA inquiry via MDBilling (see Submitting an RA Inquiry), or through eSubmit (see eSubmission of Medical Claims Supporting Documentation).

Updated November 19, 2021

Did this answer your question?