Any changes you make to an allergy are easily visible in the history. You can see what was first recorded for the allergy, and then any subsequent changes (such as changes to the reaction or if the allergy was refuted).
1. In the patient's chart, from the Quick Menu or the Start/Open menu, click Allergies.
2. Click the clock icon beside the allergy for which you want to view the history.
4. The History window opens, showing a column for each time there was an update, including the original allergy. The most recent changes are on the left. In this example, we can see that the allergy was refuted a few weeks after the original allergy was recorded.
5. If there are multiple pages of information, click Next Page and Previous Page to navigate between them.
6. Click Close when you are finished.
Updated November 30, 2021