You can set the CHR to require users to create a no-charge referral bill when the referral is set to a specific Status (for example, when the Status is set to Letter sent). See Billing the province (MSP) for no-charge referral bills from referrals.
When you enable this feature, you set what referral status this option appears for.
1. In the CHR main menu, click Settings > Referral.
2. At the top of the Referral Settings, click Statuses.
3. Under Outgoing Statuses, click the status you want the option to bill a no-charge referral to appear for.
4. In the Edit Status window, select the Make Referral Billing Item (BC only) check box.
5. Click Save.
6. Refresh your browser window for the change to take effect.
Updated: January 11, 2022