When viewing a flex schedule template, you can see a list of all providers and all dates to which the template is applied, and delete instances of the template from provider schedules.
For example, if you have a Saturday clinic where providers rotate coverage and it is cancelled completely, you can cancel the Saturday clinic for all providers from the flex template instead of going into each provider’s scheduling settings individually.
📌 Note: You can view all flexible hours for an individual provider, including those applied manually as well as hours applied using a flex template, from the provider’s scheduling settings. If you need to make changes to a provider’s schedule where a flex template is already applied (for example, if one Saturday clinic changes hours), you must do this from the provider’s scheduling settings. For more information, see Viewing and modifying a provider’s flexible working hours.
1. From the main menu, click Settings > Scheduling > Hours and then click Flex Templates.
2. The Flexible Schedule Templates window appears, listing all existing templates. Select the template you want to view from the list.
💡 Tip: if the list of templates is long, you can quickly find a template by searching for it using the Search field at the top of the window.
3. The Edit Flexible Schedule Template window appears. To view all provider schedules and dates to which this template is applied, click Related Schedules.
4. From here, you can view and delete flexible working hours/dates:
Click Delete All to delete all the flexible hours listed for all providers.
Hover over a provider’s name and click Delete All to delete that provider’s flexible hours.
Hover over a date and click X to delete the flexible hours for that provider on that date.
Click Okay to confirm you want to delete the hours.
5. When you are finished, click Close to exit the window and then Close the Edit Flexible Schedule Template window.
💡 Tip: if you don’t see the changes applied to the provider schedules, refresh your browser.
Updated February 7, 2022