⚠️ Important: This is currently a beta feature, available to a few CHR beta users in order to test and provide feedback. It will be more widely available once the beta period is complete.
If a patient no longer sees the provider whose panel they are assigned to, you should delete the patient from that provider's panel. If necessary, you can reassign the patient to a new panel at the same time.
💡 Tip: If a provider is leaving the practice and another is taking over their patients, you can bulk remove all of the patients from the departing provider's panel and reassign them to the new provider's panel. For more information, see Performing bulk actions for a panel.
1. Open the Assign Panels window:
From the dashboard view of the patient's chart, click Assign Panels in the Assigned Panels widget.
From an appointment for the patient, click the appointment to view the appointment details, hover over Quick View and then click the panel.
2. Click the x next to the panel to remove the patient from the panel.
3. The panel information appears with a strikethrough.
4. If you want to reassign the patient to a different panel, click + Assign Panel. See Assigning a patient to a panel for more information.
5. Click Save. The patient is removed from the panel and, if you selected one, added to the new panel with today as the confirmation date.
Updated August 5, 2022