⚠️ Important: This is currently a beta feature, available to a few CHR beta users in order to test and provide feedback. It will be available to more users once the beta period is complete.
If a provider is registered for CPAR, their primary patient panel information will automatically be extracted from the CHR and sent to Alberta Netcare on the 15th of each month at 9:00 p.m. Mountain Time. However, you can manually submit at CPAR panel between the 1st-14th and 16th-21st of each month. You may want to do this if a CPAR panel submission failed. Or, if you've made significant changes to a panel and do not want to wait until the 15th of the month to submit the updated panel to Alberta Netcare. For example, a number of new patients were added to the panel and you want to ensure that the eNotifications for those patients are routed to the correct provider.
You can manually submit a panel from the CII/CPAR settings. You must have permissions for the CII/CPAR settings; for more information, see Modifying user permissions.
1. From the main menu, choose Settings > CII/CPAR > Submissions.
2. All CPAR panels appear, showing the status of the last submission. If the submission failed, a brief description of the error is also shown.
📌 Note: If you added a new panel and it has not yet been submitted, it is included in the list of submissions but with no information.
3. If the submission failed, correct the error before resubmitting the panel.
4. In the Actions column, click the Submit button.
📌 Note: The Submit button is available only if there is no status, or the status is Failed or Submitted.
5. The Submit button disappears and the Status changes to Queued.
The panel will be submitted at 9:00 p.m. Mountain Time, if it is between the 1st and 21st of the month. If it is after the 21st, the panel will be submitted on the first of the following month.
Updated October 4, 2022