You can search for patients in your system by first name, last name, ID, date of birth, email, or phone number. Once you find the correct patient, simply click the patient name to open their chart.
1. On the CHR main toolbar, click Patients
2. At the top of the patient list, click the magnifying glass.
The search window opens and defaults to searching by name.
3. To search using different patient criteria, select it from the list.
4. Type at least 3 letters or numbers to start the search. Any patient matches appear in the list, up to 25 patients. To narrow your search, keep typing or choose a different criteria.
💡 Tip: To search for archived patients, select the Archived check box. For more information, see Viewing and restoring archived patient charts.
5. To open the patient chart, click the patient's name.
6. If the patient does not exist and you want to add them, click the new patient icon in the top-right corner. For more information, see Adding a patient.
Updated July 6, 2021