You can prevent patients from seeing appointments with certain statuses in the patient portal. This is useful if you don't want patients to modify or cancel specific appointments from the patient portal.
1. From the main menu, click Settings > Patient Portal.
2. Scroll down to Select appointment statuses to hide on the patient portal.
3. Click Edit appointment statuses.
4. Search and click each appointment status you want to add to the list.
5. Click outside the popup window.
6. Click Save Portal Settings.
Updated October 18, 2021