If you are billing WorkSafeBC (WSBC) for a follow-up visit that does not require a form, you create and submit the bill similar to how you bill MSP, except you fill in some additional fields detailing the claim number and basic injury information.
📌 Note: If the visit does require a Form 8/11 to be filled in, you can open and fill in the form right from the bill. See Billing WSBC from the Visits window for visits requiring a form 8/11.
1. Start a bill and add the service code(s), diagnosis code(s) and other bill details as if you are billing MSP.
2. Select the WSBC Claim checkbox. The WSBC Additional fields appear.
3. If you have previously submitted a WSBC claim for this patient, you're prompted to allow the CHR to auto-fill the WSBC Additional Fields with information from the previous claim. Perform one of the following actions:
To auto-fill the fields, click Okay.
If this is for a different claim number, and you don't want the information to auto-populate, click Cancel.
4. If this is your first time submitting a claim for this claim number from the CHR, under WSBC Additional Fields, fill in the Claim Number, Date of Injury, and the other required fields in this area.
The service code and the WSBC claim information is added to the bill.
5. Save and submit the bill as if it is an MSP bill.
Updated: November 8, 2021