This feature must be configured by the TELUS CHR Support account. Contact the TELUS Health support team through the support chat for more information.
📌 Note: You can enable only email-based two-factor authentication for other users—meaning they receive their one-time codes through email.
If the user wants to receive two-factor authentication codes through SMS (text) or through an authentication app, when the user logs in, they can modify their two-factor authentication settings, including how they receive two-factor authentication codes. They can also disable two-factor authentication for themselves at any time. See Customizing your personal two-factor authentication mehod.
1. From the main menu, click Settings > Account information. The User Management window opens.
2. Under User List, beside the user, click Edit.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Under Two Factor Authentication, select Email.
5. Click Submit.
6. When prompted, enter your CHR password and then click Submit.
7. Refresh your screen for the changes to take effect. The user must now enter a one-time code when logging into the CHR.
Updated March 20, 2022