If there are files, documents, or labs attached to a patient chart, you can view them from TELUS CHR Mobile. You can search for a particular file by keyword or view only documents with certain file tags.
You can mark a file as reviewed and edit the details of the file (such as the file name, file owner etc.)
💡 Tip: You can also add a new file to the patient's chart from TELUS CHR Mobile. See Uploading patient files in TELUS CHR Mobile for more information.
1. Search for and select the patient to open the chart, and then select Patient Files. (For more information, see Viewing and navigating patient charts in TELUS CHR Mobile). The list of files appears, with the most recently-added file at the top of the list.
💡 Tip: files that have been marked as reviewed appear with a green icon to the left. If any labs have abnormal results, the number of abnormal results appears as a badge on the lab beaker icon.
2. To search for a specific file, type the text in the Search files field. The list is filtered to show only files that contain the text you searched for. Clear the text in the search field to return to the full list of patient files.
3. Select a category from the top to filter the files to only those with that file tag (for example, select Lab to see only lab reports). Select All files to view the full list of files.
4. Select a file from the list to open it.
💡 Tip: you can zoom in and out using the standard gestures on your device.
5. For labs, each category (e.g. biochemistry) is displayed in a collapsed row. Select it from the list to expand it view each individual test and value. If the lab report contains only one result, it is automatically expanded.
💡 Tip: select an individual test (e.g. cholesterol) from the list to view a list or graph of all historical values for that test for that patient. The option to graph is available only if there is more than one result for that test.
6. To mark a file as reviewed, select the purple checkmark in the bottom right corner, then select Mark Reviewed. The checkmark turns green to indicate you have reviewed it.
7. To edit a file or view more information, select the 3 dots at the top right then select Details from the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen. To edit the file details, select the pencil icon in the top right corner, make your changes, and select Save when you are finished. A message that the file was updated successfully appears at the bottom of the screen.
💡 Tip: when viewing the list of Patient Files, swipe down from the top to manually refresh the list and update it with any changes done in the CHR.
Updated July 19, 2022