When you send faxes from the TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR), they are delivered through the third-party vendor SRFax. SRFax attempts to deliver your faxes three times. If the fax isn't delivered, you will receive an inbox message. From this message, you can access and easily re-send the fax. For example, if the fax failed due to an incorrect number then you can easily resend it to the correct number.
💡 Tip: You can change how many times SRFax attempts to deliver a fax in your SRFax account.
For information about why your faxes fail, see Fax failures reasons.
You can also re-send failed faxes to the same numner (see Resending a failed fax to the same fax number).
1. From the main menu, click Inbox.
2. Click the failed fax. The fax contents appear in a new window.
3. In the top-right corner, click Fax.
The original fax number you sent the document to appears in a new window.
4. Click the existing number to remove it from the list.
5. Select whether to send this fax to a contact or a facility by selecting.
6. In the Search Recipient field, type the first few digits of the new fax number. A list of matching fax numbers appears.
7. Select the desired fax number and click Send. The CHR sends the fax to SRFax to be delivered to the selected destination.
Updated June 22, 2022