CareConnect is British Columbia's read-only Electronic Health Record (EHR). Before you can access CareConnect from the CHR, an administrator must enable CareConnect for the clinic, and each user must enable it for their own account.
To enable the CareConnect integration for the clinic, you must have Integration Admin permissions. Each user must have Integration Settings permissions to enable it for their own account. For more information, see Modifying a user's permissions.
Steps to enable the CareConnect integration for the clinic
1. From the main menu choose Settings > Integrations > Admin and then click Allow.
2. A message appears asking you to confirm enabling the CareConnect integration for the clinic. Click Okay.
3. In the window that is displayed, click Save to enable the CareConnect integration for the clinic.
Steps to enable the CareConnect integration for your CHR user account
1. From the main menu choose Settings > Integrations > My Integrations and then click Enable.
2. Choose whether you are accessing CareConnect from the internet or from inside the Private Physician Network (PPN), and click Save.
The CareConnect integration is now enabled and you can access it from a patient's chart. See Accessing CareConnect from the CHR for more information.
Updated May 24, 2022
Keywords: Care Connect