When users are added to the TELUS CHR, the permissions they have default to the permissions set for their role. However, you can modify each user's permissions to be unique from their role permissions. For example, if only one of your staff members creates and manages Qnaires, you can grant only that staff member permission to edit Qnaires, even though it's unique from their role's permissions.
1. On the TELUS CHR main menu, click Settings.
2. In the Settings menu, choose Account. The User Management window opens.
3. In the User List, scroll down to the user you want to modify permissions for.
4. Beside the user, click Edit. The user's settings window opens.
5. Select the Permissions tab
6. Select the checkbox beside any permissions you want to enable, and clear the checkbox beside any permissions you want to disable. See User permission options.
7. When you're finished, scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click Submit.
8. When prompted, enter your CHR login password.
9. Refresh your browser window to activate the permission changes. Beside each of the user's permissions, it's indicated if the permission is enabled for their role (Management) or if it's a user-specific permission (Individual).
Updated June 2021