🎞️ View video tutorial: Self-booking appointments through the TELUS Collaborative Health appointment booking site
You can request appointments online using the TELUS Collaborative Health Record (CHR) online booking site if your clinic has it enabled.
1. Log into your clinic's eBooking site. See Logging in to your clinic's appointment booking site.
The Location window appears.
2. If your clinic has multiple locations, select the clinic you want to book at. If your clinic offers virtual visits, you can select that option.
3. Depending on your clinic, the Reason window may appear; select the main reason for your visit.
💡 Tip: You can scroll through the list to search for the reason or search for it in the Type to search field.
4. Depending on your clinic, the Type window may appear; select the type of appointment you want to book.
5. Depending on your clinic, the Practitioner window may appear; select the provider you want to see.
The Schedule page appears.
6. Select a date in the calendar.
📌 Note: The available dates are marked with a grey circle.
7. Under Appointment Time, click Appointment Hour and Exact Start Time to select the time of your appointment.
8. Click Next.
The Information window appears.
a. If you are a known patient to the clinic, complete the required fields, Phone and Email. These must match the information that is in your patient record.
b. If your are a new patient, you must complete all the empty fields. The Required fields are mandatory.
A Confirmation window appears.
9. Check that all the information is correct and select the disclaimer field to confirm you understand the conditions.
📌 Note: To make changes to the type of appointment, time of appointment, or your details, click Change.
10. Click Submit Request.
📌 Note: Depending on the clinic and the presenting issue or appointment type, you may be required to fill a pre-visit questionnaire. You can skip or complete it.
A summary page of your request appears with or without the option to change or cancel the request.
11. To request another appointment online, click Back.
12. Alternatively, click Log out in the top-right corner.
Updated May 19, 2022