If you want to attach files to patient charts (either from the Inbox or from charts themselves), you must have certain user permissions enabled. If you're unable to attach files to patient charts, users with administrative authority in the TELUS CHR can enable the correct permissions for you.
1. Open the user's permission settings. See Modifying a user's permissions.
2. Select the checkbox beside the following permissions:
Staff Patient Settings
Patient Chart / Encounter Accessibility Controls
3. When you're finished, scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click Submit.
4. When prompted, enter your CHR login password.
5. Refresh your browser window.
6. Instruct the user to refresh their browser window to activate the permission changes.